Wednesday, November 17, 2010

9 Years of Marrying my husband!



9 blessed years of MARRYING Ray! Those of you who were at our wedding, do you remember those words? Father Bill said those words so passionately to all of us Marrying couples! When someone asks how long have you been married? It should be how long have you been marrying each other? Married is past tense, sounds as if we are done! That's it! BUT NO...we are marrying each other,....always working at improving our marriage, being a rock when your partner is down, understanding, supporting...I can go on and on. Today, Ray and I took the day off to just enjoy each other! I made breakfast for everyone and then we caught up on some TV shows. For lunch we enjoyed a nice meal at Texas Land and Cattle! It was so good! For dinner we went to the kids favorite DQ, they too are part of this marriage and wanted to treat them!




Oh, how these 9 years have been so good to Ray and I! And I am looking forward to where our journey leads.....How many years have you been marrying and what is the best marriage advice that you have?



2 comments:

  1. Glad that you and Ray are still marrying! So glad that all of us are still marrying. It's almost midnight so I'm going to go ahead and say, "Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday, my wonderful friend! I love you both!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Greg and I remember your wedding day so vividly. That long drive down to TX with the whole family was such an adventure. We were so happy to be there for you both.

    Marrying (I like that!)...5 years complete! Advice...it's not really 50/50, sometimes it's 90/10 or 25/75. One of you just pulls through when the other needs help or a break.:)

    ReplyDelete